the Christopher Huntpractice
architectural and building design for residential development


 CIAT - Architectural home extension plans Marlow

Site Menu                   Christopher Hunt Marlow









Council Application Forms.

What would any Council do without its forms?  Planning and Building Regulations are no different - there is a form for everything.


planning application MarlowCHP will complete all of the Planning and Building Regulation application forms, act as the applicants agent and sign all forms on behalf of the client.  This way CHP deals with all of the Local Authority 'red tape' and is able to negotiate direct with the Council should any queries arise. Should the scheme need adjustment to gain Planning approval, the client will be prior advised of the options available.

Depending upon the complexity of the scheme, Planning permission and Building Regulations approval usually takes about 8 weeks. The client must also be made aware that, in theory, every Planning application is speculative and it can never be guaranteed that formal Planning approval will be forthcoming. Planning is not an exact science as it is dependent upon opinions and consultations of others which can very subjective.

However, CHP has gained extensive experience in assessing the viability of a building project and can offer an assessment as a percentage factor to whether or not the scheme will receive approval at the first attempt.




Quick Enquiry Form


Client Area:-

  Visit our Social Network Pages

 Visit Christopher Hunt Google plus page visit christopher hunt pinterest page visit christopher hunt facebook page 

houzz page for The Christopher Hunt Practice 

google reviews for christopher hunt practice

Work Areas                 

Architectural and Building Design Services - for planning permission and building regulations within Marlow, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Bucks, Berks and Oxon areas.

Residential development for household extensions, conversions and new dwellings.

Measured surveys and roof inspection reports. Drawing plans on cad and specifications for planning permission, planning consent, planning approval, local authority approvals, building surveys and party wall act.

Chartered Architectural Technologists belong to CIAT (the Chartered institute of Architectural Technologists).

Key search phrases include - building designers, extend your home, extension guide, permitted development, planning advice, planning guide, planning gain.

Article of the month:- Home building design ideas....

House extension designer marlow high wycombe maidenhead 

Remodeling and Home Design